Monday, January 16, 2012

Too cold to fish today...I guess it is winter.

High today in Rapid City was only 18 degrees- what happened to the 40's, 50's, and 60's? Don't worry, it is supposed to warm up again by Friday.


But what to do until then? I highly suggest coffee and fly tying. You know, those things we used to do in the winter time.


I have been on a heavy espresso bender today. Since I can't do much outside and I have been working at the computer all morning, I require a few extra shots of liquid energy. Later today, while still sailing high on the seas of caffeine I will sit down at the tying bench to film some new tying videos and to refill my fly boxes.

Here are a few fly pattern videos to revisit. These patterns will be useful by weeks end:

The Fabulous F-Fly


CDC Midge Emerger


Translucent Midge Pupa

No comments: